Berklee Mail Center Policy
- The Mail Center receives incoming US mail and packages on behalf of on-campus residential students only.
- Non-residential student mail and packages should never be sent to the Mail Center. Any incoming non-residential student mail and packages will be refused and returned to the sender.
- Students are required to show their Berklee ID to retrieve mail and packages.
Your On-Campus Mailing Address:
As a residential student, to receive any letters or packages, please give the sender the address below:
Berklee College of Music
168 Mass Ave
Boston, MA 02115
Note that your package pickup location is different from the mailing address you will use.
The pickup location is the Berklee Mail Center, located at 1108 Boylston Street, basement level.
What You Need to Do:
- Packages/belongings should be shipped to campus a week prior to a summer program student's move-in date. The Mail Center will hold the packages until the Summer Programs student is ready to pick them up.
- As much as possible, limit the delivery of nonessential mail and packages to allow the Mail Center staff to distribute your items more efficiently.
- Once a Summer Programs student receives an email notification from email@example.com, they can proceed to the Mail Center at 1108 Boylston Street, basement level to pick their items up.
Mail Center Pickup Hours
- For Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive, the mailroom will have special pickup hours for Aspire students moving that weekend.
- All on-campus students will be able to pick up their mail and packages from the Mail Center, Monday through Friday from 12 PM until 5 PM.
- Shipping companies may send alerts or emails stating that packages have shipped or arrived, but that does not mean the package has arrived or has been processed by the Mail Center and is ready for pickup. Summer Programs students need to wait to pick up their items from the Mail Center (1108 Boylston Street, basement level) until they have received an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org.
1108 Boylston Street, Basement
Boston, MA 02215
Phone: 617-747-2753 or 617-932-9352